Dubai | Neg - AED
The Freight Forwarding Sales Manager is responsible for developing existing accounts and winning new global accounts in line with the country and business plan, as agreed with the country management.
Responsibility include but not limited in Define Strategy to achieve Sales Target for International & Domestic Freight forwarding activities
- Identify new business opportunities & customers for expansion.
- Ability and responsible to lead a team of sales executive and Customer Service team
- Development of new clients as well as retaining them by offering better customer relationship and service
- Monitoring and handling day to day sales activities in coordination with operations / documentation / CS teams
- Serving Key accounts.
- Conduct daily sales calls with potential & existing accounts
- To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution of service
- Conducting regular internal sales meetings
- To be well aware of the local market in the freight forwarding / Shipping areas.
- To have good know-how of the service providers and customers \
- Applying candidate must be holding Minimum 10 years of experience in UAE Freight Forwarding market with proven track record.
- Possess experience and management with good knowledge in shipping documents and custom procedures
- Able to provide quotation to customers promptly
- Good understanding on market trend and demand
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Computer literate with Graduation in related stream with excellent in English communication UAE D/L a must.
Please your updated CV with recent passport size photo firstname.lastname@example.org